• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey everyone!

zombiepug

Oct 31, 2009
I am a new android owner today i bought a mytouch3g and unlocked it and will be using it on AT&T. i do not internet browse anywhere outside of wifi and sprint and tmobile suck in my area lol. I love this device i have had numerous blackberries and the iphone 3g and 3gs this is so far the most superior device i have ever used. i have been a long time fan of android and finally took the plunge. this site seems great and i cant wait to spend time here will eventually be rooting the phone once i get more comfortable with it.

O and by the way anyone looking to buy a mytouch brand new without tmobile contract Radioshack will sell it to you no issues what so ever. :D

i hasve already downloaded appmanager and taskkiller are there better apps that will perform these uses or are these the best.

I am a new android owner today i bought a mytouch3g and unlocked it and will be using it on AT&T. i do not internet browse anywhere outside of wifi and sprint and tmobile suck in my area lol. I love this device i have had numerous blackberries and the iphone 3g and 3gs this is so far the most superior device i have ever used. i have been a long time fan of android and finally took the plunge. this site seems great and i cant wait to spend time here will eventually be rooting the phone once i get more comfortable with it.

O and by the way anyone looking to buy a mytouch brand new without tmobile contract Radioshack will sell it to you no issues what so ever. :D

i hasve already downloaded appmanager and taskkiller are there better apps that will perform these uses or are these the best.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones