• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey everyone

seneca18

Dec 16, 2011
New to this site but have been using android for a while now. My first android was the HTC Hero which was great and got me hooked (before this I was on a blackberry pearl), I then made the jump to the HTC Evo 4g which was my favorite all around phone I have ever used. Natural progression took me to the Evo 3d which I found a little disappointing after the Evo 4g. Next, cover your eyes, I made an impulse buy at sprint and got the iPhone 4s. I like it for what it does and it's ease of use but would like to see Sprint get a variant of the galaxy nexus. So if anyone had any questions about pros and cons of these devices hit me up. Also have iPad 2 and ASUS Transformer. Looking forward to hear what others are thinking about these ever changing devices.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones