1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by My LG Is PooP, Apr 29, 2012.

1. My LG Is PooP

My LG Is PooP Member
    None

Apr 29, 2012
    New in here, I have a LG Optimus S and have tons of problems with it as most of you probably have/had in the past. I joined to hopefully sort out the problems with my current phone or find something else to buy. Also have this phone through Sprint so if anyone has a sprint for sale let me know!! I like the EVO 4G's

Advertisement

2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Greetings and welcome to AF. :)

Sorry to see your having issues with your device, you should head on over to your devices area of support LG Optimus S to find helpful tips, information and troubleshooting. If you want to find someone who has a sprint phone, then you should head over here Classifieds if your looking for a phone. Maybe see if your carrier has any for sale. I hope you find our forums helpful and hope you enjoy the forums. :)

3. My LG Is PooP

My LG Is PooP Member
    None

Apr 29, 2012
    I been looking all over so far and seems there are a lot of ppl on here that know what theyre doing with these devices. And was just in my phones support area and there was only two postings on there. I was on Sprints community pages and it was just filled with a lot of know it all ppl that wanted to make fun of you more then help you which I hate. Im a mechanic so naturally I want to fix everything I have when it stops working the right way, and I don't have a lot of knowledge on these devices and the different types of programming for them.

4. Metroid Prime

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Yeah, one of the things I love about AF is that that kind of behavior can get you reported or banned. If you ever come across any posts that are rude, crude, and spam, then you should report them and a Moderator will take care of the rest. I can assure you will find many members here who know there stuff minus the rudeness. :)
    Sorry but it seems like there isn't much activity in your devices area of support. Instead you should try this thread
    LG Optimus S and see if you can find info there or post there to get the best answers.

5. My LG Is PooP

My LG Is PooP Member
    None

Apr 29, 2012
    Yea so far I havent seen one person being rude in the threads Ive been reading. All the car forums Im on there is always "that guy" that knows more then everyone and thinks everyone is inferior. You do one thing different from the pack and everyone thinks your crazy because your not like them its crazy.

6. Metroid Prime

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    I know and if your new there then everyone will eat you alive. I'm not saying everyone is like that, but you should greet new members and respect them and everyone else. There's nobody here who is better or superior but that everyone here is equal. I hope the thread I posted for you was informative, and if you do find anyone being rude to you or others, use the report button and the mods will do the rest. :)

EDIT: I'll find a better thread on your device.

7. My LG Is PooP

My LG Is PooP Member
    None

Apr 29, 2012
    Yea I see the new guys on vwvortex the one car forum I belong to and people go nuts on there if they ask a "stupid" question to the more expierienced guys. And I think a lot of guys dont understand is they ran into a big problem and joined quick and just asked instead of spending a few hours digging through all the threads to find it. Which yea I can see frustration but if you dont like it you dont have to comment on it or acknowledge it either. I was just always raised to help people in need so I dont get mad about it and try to help. I like to think others are like that but if someones willing to spend some time to help me or give me info or advice im all ears.

8. Metroid Prime

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Glad to hear it. :) Try this LG Optimus S [Archive] and your devices area of support, You can even post there to get the best answers.
    If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to ask. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy the forums. :)

9. My LG Is PooP

My LG Is PooP Member
    None

Apr 29, 2012
    Thanks, seems to be going good so far! I do have one question when you root a phone can you put whatever you want on it like Itunes? or is Itunes protected too much to put it on anything but an Iphone?

10. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hi My LG Is PooP...

Welcome aboard. For all your questions you can most likely get answered over your device's support forum or at our Android Lounge - Android Forums. Most of our members don't frequent the "Introduction Forum" because its really for members to introduce themselves.

If you need any help navigating the site, just give one of us Guides a shout! [​IMG]

My LG Is PooP likes this.
  11. My LG Is PooP

My LG Is PooP Member
    None

Apr 29, 2012
    Thank you. Everyone is so helpful here. This is def the nicest forum I've been apart of! And its awesome! haha So far found a few things pretty good prime showed me the classifieds so Im taking a look in there right now to see what sprint phones are up for sale.

Thanks

Metroid Prime and Rush like this.
  12. Metroid Prime

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Hmmm... I'm not so sure you can do that given it's Itunes and all but I think I might look into that. Glad we could be of help to you. :)