1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FoxyDrew, Jul 12, 2013.

1. FoxyDrew

FoxyDrew Android Enthusiast

I'm not new to the forum's, buuut I never made one of these so I decided why not.

I'm only 14 but I've been a tech junkie ever since I got my Ipod touch 4g in 2010. A few months later I decided to get my first smartphone the Huawei M835. Although the specs sucked I immediately loved it way more than my Ipod. After plenty of phones I am now using the EVO 3D, which cracked yesterday. Im planning on getting the Galaxy Victory in a short while and as browsing through the forum's I decided to make one of these.

And my name TheCuber wasn't always my name here on androidforims. I used to be pmomp, which was very stupid. But thanks to Phases my name was changed and I am now TheCuber. I went with this name because....well I cube. I solve Rubik's cubes as a hobby an I enjoy it very much.

Well thanks if you actually read all of that and have a nice day. Oh and my name is Andrew:p

Advertisement

OutOfPhase likes this.
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Andrew, great first welcome post and welcome and thanks for introducing yourself, cheers :wavey:

3. jmar

jmar Nexican

Welcome Andrew!

Seen you around Forum Games. It great to have you around. You can be very quick witted and I dig it.

FoxyDrew likes this.
  4. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

Hi TheCuber, welcome to the forums and thanks for introducing your self.