1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dbs27, Dec 8, 2013.

1. dbs27

dbs27 Lurker

What's up y'all I'm here to learn more about my devices and see what android can do. THANKS

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Not a better reason to jump in dbs27. We have a great time here talking all things Android.
    You will want to check out the discussion area for your Android device for the most fun.
    Just open the link below that's relevant and then give your device link a click. It's fun and informative to read what the other members have already contributed. It even gets better when you get involved and through in your two cents. If you don't find an answer you are looking for, feel free to start a new thread. Have fun and welcome to Android Forums.
    Android Phones - Android Forums
    Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for joining and it looks like olbriar has given you a sufficient amount of information to get you started here :)

4. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

Awesome, this is a great place to start to learn about devices. Welcome to the android community.

5. dbs27

dbs27 Lurker

Thanks every1!
    I'm very interested in rooting my devices.... tried a couple of times but ended up rendering them unusable...if anyone could help me with that I would be eternally grateful

6. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

If you could tell us what device you use then we could point you in the right direction :)