1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hey fellow droiders!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pageisgod85, Jun 19, 2011.

1. pageisgod85

pageisgod85 Newbie
    None

Jun 19, 2011
    Pune, India
    Hi people. This looks to be a great forum with many helpful folks around.

Well, I'm Xavier from India and will be getting my hands on my first Android phone, the Dell XCD35 (Dell branded version of the ZTE Blade) in a couple of days (if the shipping company doesn't screw up). I've used a couple of Android phones in the past that belonged to friends and family but have never personally owned one.

I chose the Blade because I was on a limited budget and found it to be the best phone in my price range with a lot of great futures and even greater community support. I've been a Nokia/Symbian user for many years now and as much as I used to like Symbian, it simply doesn't excite me anymore and the Nokia-Microsoft deal doesn't give me much hope either.

Anyway, that's all for now. I hope to have a great time here and seek some knowledge from the experienced members of this forum. Thanks! :)

Advertisement

2. pageisgod85

pageisgod85 Newbie
    None

Jun 19, 2011
    Pune, India
    P.S. Although this might not be related to Android, I would also like to add that I'm a hobbyist photographer and would love to help anybody who's interested in Photography with whatever little knowledge I have. Here's a link to my photoblog:

Xavier Dsouza Photography

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums. You will love the forums for insight on your new device and to share your expertise on photography. Have fun and thanks for signing up.

4. pageisgod85

pageisgod85 Newbie
    None

Jun 19, 2011
    Pune, India
    Thanks! :) Been reading a lot of important threads and posts on the forums since the last few hours. This is a great place.

5. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Welcome to AndroidForums, Xavier!

Thank you for sharing...most folks are pretty shy in their first few posts, but you seem to be very comfortable here already.

Glad you signed-up :).

Cheers!