• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hey guys im looking for an affordable chrome book with decent processing speed for recording videos

willsp28

Aug 18, 2019
also possibly live streaming YouTube videos with a camera and a microphone, it would need to have internal recording with external recording. which i think this might since it says it's android 11, unless its not actually android 11 os
but I've never used a chrome book, and i noticed that it says chrome book os or something. i would like someone to check the specs and see if this could handle running a screen recorder with mic and camera and play YouTube. also can you install any android apps, from apks or is it more of a closed platform

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Chrom...9624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

i have been using chrome books for many years now. i have a pixelbook that i really love. i don't know what is required to get setup for live streaming though. i'm not a fan of intel's celeron chips. i have always looked to get intels i chips. mine was running the latest i7 chip.

and i'm not a fan of dell computers either.......but it is cheap on ebay.....so i say go for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones