1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hey guys im looking for an affordable chrome book with decent processing speed for recording videos

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by willsp28, Feb 6, 2022.

1. willsp28

willsp28 Well-Known Member

also possibly live streaming YouTube videos with a camera and a microphone, it would need to have internal recording with external recording. which i think this might since it says it's android 11, unless its not actually android 11 os
    but I've never used a chrome book, and i noticed that it says chrome book os or something. i would like someone to check the specs and see if this could handle running a screen recorder with mic and camera and play YouTube. also can you install any android apps, from apks or is it more of a closed platform

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Chrom...9624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i have been using chrome books for many years now. i have a pixelbook that i really love. i don't know what is required to get setup for live streaming though. i'm not a fan of intel's celeron chips. i have always looked to get intels i chips. mine was running the latest i7 chip.

and i'm not a fan of dell computers either.......but it is cheap on ebay.....so i say go for it.