• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hey guys...sd card and brightness Help needed (metro version)

playdoe

Jan 25, 2015
Hey guys.. I was a previous owner of the Zte max, by boost mobile. Anyway I could never receive my messages (text) I would have to restart the phone constantly. So I purchased the LG stylo yesterday ammar like it very much.. Problem is with some apps you have to do this extra crap to get apps on the SD card. Some apps don't even work.. For example with tubemate you can choose where the downloads go but it gives you some error and they end up in the emulated. How can I change SD card permissions so I don't have to go through this. BTW I just deleted the none needed files and just swapped it from phone to phone.. So I don't have to format.. Etc. Could that be the problem?? Smh so what do i do at this point.. Also I can't seem to find the automatic brightness. I actually had to download an app to turn it on... Seems really advanced and to not have that.. Sm. Also has anyone had luck using link2sd work this phone? I own link2sd but I've found am all in one app that kicks ass!! Check it out. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.co.pricealert.apps2sd

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones