• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey guys

Jakbob

Nov 24, 2009
Hell phandroid members! The name is Jaak. I'm new here and I'm really excited that I found this forum ^-^. Glad to know I'm not the only android fanatic. Glad to be apart of such an awesome (and fairly large!) community. Reason I love this forum so much is I'm REALLY hopping to get a Moto. Droid for christmas. I've practically read everything there is to know on the phone! :D. This site is a great source of info! Hope it comes in handy for the future :)

Hell phandroid members! The name is Jaak. I'm new here and I'm really excited that I found this forum ^-^. Glad to know I'm not the only android fanatic. Glad to be apart of such an awesome (and fairly large!) community. Reason I love this forum so much is I'm REALLY hopping to get a Moto. Droid for christmas. I've practically read everything there is to know on the phone! :D. This site is a great source of info! Hope it comes in handy for the future :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones