1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jake.hybrid, Mar 14, 2011.

1. jake.hybrid

jake.hybrid Member
    None

Mar 14, 2011
    Currently looking for a job, lol... Wishing I coul
    Tennessee
    Hey, I'm Jake. I know not too many people actually "read" the introductions side of the forums, but I need to present myself here somehow. :p

I am currently 18 years old, a senior in high school(besides college classes I am taking before I head off to become a freshy again, lol). I am an A student, usually, lol but senior-itis is kicking in for me right now so possibly a B is going to be on my next report card. I plan to major in Biology, and after attend the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN to become an optometrist.

I have had Photoshop for about six years or so, but only used it for approximately three. I make signatures for people, wallpapers, avatars, website buttons, pretty much anything one could want. I also play a lot of sports. Oh, and music. I love music, and anything from rap like some lil' wayne to some post screamo, such as A Day to Remember. Country is blehh... and hardcore screamo is too much.

Oh, and I can't forget... I play Xbox quite often. I have MW2 and Black Ops. My Tritton AX Pro headset has been sent off for repair, but should be back soon so I can play. If anyone is interested in playing, hit me up with a PM and I would enjoy getting in a party with you. I used to be into competitive Nintendo Wii gaming, but that died out and I obtained an Xbox lol.

A few of my old signatures just to show. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a couple... I have a lot more.

Thanks for everything you guys, I love these forums already.

Advertisement

2. Rootmepls

Rootmepls Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 22, 2011
    NorCal
    Welcome to the forums. You are very talented graphic artist. Check the theme section people are always looking for custom wallpapers.

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!