1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root hey guys!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nallen88, Aug 17, 2011.

1. nallen88

nallen88 Member
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    hey guys im sure you remember me!!! had the eris with all kinds of issues, rooted once, didnt fix it, changed roms, everything was good. well, i have since moved on to the droid x and love it. the eris became the biggest pos ive ever owned all within the last 2 weeks or so. and not sure why?!?! i take care of my stuff but idk. just wanted to let you all know, and i appreciate the help each and every one of you gave me when i needed it. i know its been a while since ive beeen on, been quite busy. but thanks all!

Advertisement

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    LOL, nallen88, I do indeed remember you! :)

I've got a Droid X myself, but I still have my Eris (am "playing" with it at the moment, LOL (dang you Scotty for making me research stuff ;))).

Good to hear from you again.

Cheers!

3. nallen88

nallen88 Member
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    yeah i still have my eris as well. but what i dont understand is, ive been having bad signal loss with it. 2 miles from the tower, nothing is wrong on verizons end. it was starting to shut off on its own. it was having a hard time charging. and most of all, that was most annoying, i would typing a msg either text, facebook, email. i would start typing, then all of a sudden out of no where the cursor would automatically go to the beginning...<<< and my words would come out all lets say like this?? uehbfguowerghojghoufgh and it really irritated me!! and the silent bug started to come back... oh and i wasnt receiving all of my mms or sms messages either, and verizon didnt know what it was.