1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Moud, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Moud

Moud Newbie

I have samsung Galaxy ace and i saw in videos on youtube that NFS Shift and Ashpalt6 can work on it
    i downloaded them but they're damn slow and probably don't work
    what should i do
    my Android version is Gingerbread 2.3.6

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert

Asphalt 6 can not work on this phone, its an HD game and ACE cannot display HD content, you might have seen some hack or something, but given the hardware limitations, it will never work as it normally should. You can try asphalt 5, i think that should work, i never tried it though.

NFS Shift however is perfectly compatible with this phone, i have used this game before, worked perfectly, no lags or glitches. Try reinstalling it, it works well on ACE.

3. Moud

Moud Newbie

i tried to install Shift but it goes out when i open it
    it show EA Logo then Goes out :S

4. Moud

Moud Newbie

BTW it's s5830i

5. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert

In that case you should not be comparing your phone to the S5830.
    They are not the same phone, they have different chipsets, the s5830i does not have a dedicated gpu like the S5830. Your cpu have been given extra speed of 30mhz just so that it can perform the graphical calculations. Its not there for better performance. Compare your phone with the Galaxy Y, it has a similar chipset.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews