• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Asphalt 6 can not work on this phone, its an HD game and ACE cannot display HD content, you might have seen some hack or something, but given the hardware limitations, it will never work as it normally should. You can try asphalt 5, i think that should work, i never tried it though.

NFS Shift however is perfectly compatible with this phone, i have used this game before, worked perfectly, no lags or glitches. Try reinstalling it, it works well on ACE.

Upvote 0
BTW it's s5830i
In that case you should not be comparing your phone to the S5830.
They are not the same phone, they have different chipsets, the s5830i does not have a dedicated gpu like the S5830. Your cpu have been given extra speed of 30mhz just so that it can perform the graphical calculations. Its not there for better performance. Compare your phone with the Galaxy Y, it has a similar chipset.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones