1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jfelix167, Aug 19, 2012.

1. jfelix167

jfelix167 Lurker

hey guys im new to this kind of stuff but i have a serious problem with my phone. see, i have a htc droid incredible 2 by verizon wireless. my screen got cracked and the sensitivity messed up the keyboard. anyone who has this phone knows that after a certain time of failed attempt to unlock the phone, u have to sign in using ur gmail account. the problem with that is that i cannot because of the messed up sensitivity ( keyboard doesnt recognize touch/wont type every letter or #). i have insurance so im going to send it back, but before i do i wanna know if i cant unlock my phone, how am i gonna get my contacts back? i was going to activate a old phone n switch all my contacts to that until the new one came in, but the guy at the store said he cant. its weird because a few years ago i had the same problem (screen wouldnt show) and someone else used a machine to get all my contacts atleast. are my contacts a lost cost or the guy at the store doesnt know what hes doing? again

question 1: how can i get my contacts when my phone wont unlock question 2: is it the guy at the store or did i really just lose all my contacts?

thanks for ur time and help....much appreciated!!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome to the site, you be best to ask this question in your device forum, to get the proper help and advice needed, see below

HTC Droid Incredible 2

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Glad to have ya! :)