1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hey hey hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TunnelRat83, Jan 9, 2012.

1. TunnelRat83

TunnelRat83 Lurker
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    Hey guys. I'm fairly new to this glorious world of technology (due to spending most of the past few years on a starving-artist's salary). I currently have a Toshiba Thrive and a Huawei Ascend 2. I also just bought a 2011 Ford Focus with Sync. So you will be seeing me on here a lot looking for help on those things.

The only thing I have any knowledge about is music. So if you need help with guitars, amps or drums hit me up :)

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.

It's nice to have you aboard... Here are two links: http://androidforums.com/android-phones/ And Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums click either one > From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of info, hints, tips & tricks on your device that you'll find on here. Thanks for joining the ranks __ I hope you find this place interesting and useful! :)

3. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus
    None

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    Welcome to android forums.
    I hope you'll find this to be the most friendly helpful forum around.
    The device specific forums are especially good for learning about your device/devices and improving upon them(Modding).
    Once you see how helpful we are here and how easy it is to mod your device you'll be hooked.