1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GTspoon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. GTspoon

GTspoon Lurker

'lo folks!

All the way from Ireland I'm an Android man all the way! None of this iOS stuff for me.

At the moment I've got my retro HTC Hero (the curved version, for your (my) pleasure!) and an iTouch 4 (Only for app development, I swear :p).

In my spare time I like to develop apps & games for both iOS and Android.

Hope to see you all around!
    Peace :smokingsomb:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Welcome to AF GTspoon.:)

I see you have found your way to our Application Announcements forum:thumbup:

Oh, and no worries about the iPhone, I think you will find that AF is a very friendly and tolerent corner of the internet. We don't get all fanboy here, many of the staff members have iDevices.

3. GTspoon

GTspoon Lurker

Hopefully I'll find my way there a few more times in the near future!

I've actually gotten to like my touch. It's clean and simple. But I like a bit of personality in my things. iOS is too bland for me. Not to mention the horrible App Store review process!

4. Unforgiven

Feel free to ask or pm me or any other staff members if you have any questions finding your way around.:)

5. GTspoon

GTspoon Lurker

Will do mate, cheers!

6. Steven58

What apps do you develop?

7. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Welcome to the forums. :)

8. GTspoon

GTspoon Lurker

Thanks guys! :) Don't think I've ever had a friendlier welcome to a forum :p

I only started programming a couple of months ago, and I build apps using Adobe AiR & recently started using Objective C for iOS.

At the moment I'm mostly working on guides for games, but I do a little bit of game design too. To mention a couple....

Squircle is a free shape-matching game for Android, kind of silly and fun!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.tspoon.SquircleAndroid

Mixology Masterclass: A "pro" cocktail/bartending guide. I used to work as a bartender and didn't see any professional cocktail guides out there....most are just spammed with user submitted "Vodka & Coke" recipies.
    Mixology Masterclass for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

For any BF3 or MW3 players out there I've also released guides on both platforms in association with Symthic.com
    "BF3 Weapons Expert"
    "MW3 Weapons Expert"

I'm hoping to get into more serious stuff when I get better with databases.

...to answer your question :p

9. Unforgiven

AF is a different kind of forum.:)

10. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hi GTspoon...

Allow me to add mine to the list of awesome welcomes. Hello and welcome aboard.

Glad to have you join us here @ Android Forums. :ciao:

11. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome :ciao: ,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site.