1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey, I'm lost!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Red Hare, May 14, 2012.

1. Red Hare

Red Hare Newbie

Hey, I just joined, and am lost. It takes me hours to discover what I should do, or even look for. My son got me a super new phone for Christmas, which he first told me, "Mom, you do not need a Galexy SII." I told him he was right, but I wanted it.

I admit I am way over my head, but I have discovered that others who have similar phones are not that much help, but I gusee that cannot admit they are android challenged because, unlike me, they are not 68 years old.

I can use all the help I can get.

BTW, Red Rare is a famous Chinese war horse. I have Iritis, and arthritis, so I make many many typos. Don't use spell check, because it does not help what is wrong with me. Please excuse me for my shortcomings.

I am currently trying to learn

1. How to participate in this site.

2. How to discover what I can do with my new "phone."

3. Why Google Play and Sprint blame each other when I try to buy Fish Bucks, and the purchace fails.

4. What are tags used for on this site?

5. What is a Trackback? Would that be helpful for me to be able to use for this post?

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to the Android Forums - nice to have you aboard... You'll find all the info and tips on your device over @ your device's area of support.

There are a few carriers who have the Samsung Galaxy S2 - So I've linked all variants of your phone. Just choose your phone from the list.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

I hope the info on here will be of great help to you. :)
    P.s. I've highlighted your device model link.

Red Hare likes this.
  3. Red Hare

Red Hare Newbie

@Rush Lindsay, the photo I uploaded to my Profile, does show on my profile, but not on my posts. Why is this? Can you help with this?

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

You'll find all the answers you need about the site by clicking the FAQ's in my signature. :)