• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey just joined. Op V Owner

metal571

Android Enthusiast
May 8, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Hey guys, this site has been fantastic for getting started with the whole custom ROMing and rooting and recovery thing. My LG Optimus V is incredible now. I just wanted to give a big thanks to the whole community here as part of my introduction, as I'm really happy with my phone now, moreso than ever before, so THANKS! :D

Hey Congrats on rooting! It's a big step and it sounds like it went well for you! I'd normally link you to your device forum, but it sounds like you've already had a nice visit there ;)
You might want to check out some other areas of the forum though - Such as the Android Lounge or Application forum:
Android Lounge - Android Forums
Android Applications - Android Forums

Welcome to the forums and glad they've already served you well. Stick around, we have :pepsi: :D

9to5

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones