1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hey new inspire users...what is your take on battery life??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dvigue, Feb 14, 2011.

1. dvigue

dvigue Member

I have read that battery life is horrible...what do you all think?

Advertisement

2. NativeTxn

NativeTxn Well-Known Member

I posted this earlier (I updated to the current status in parentheses below):

I took mine off the charger at 2:00 AM on Monday 2/14, with a full charge. It's been a day of pretty light use. . . about 4-5 calls <2 minutes each; downloaded a few apps from the market; 5-10 minutes of internet; sent and/or received about 15-20 emails; took 4 or 5 pictures; alarm went off this morning and was snoozed about 3 or 4 times; used the flashlight feature for a minute or two last night after it was taken off the charger; maybe a couple of other things here or there that I'm forgetting (not taking into account the automatic syncing to HTC Sense, etc.).

It is currently at 51%, and it is 4:00 PM Monday 2/14 (44% at 5:00 PM Monday 2/14 - after having done some more emails and another call).

Don't know if that is good, bad, or average as to what others are getting, but it seems better than with my old iPhone 3GS (though I am sure I could just be making that up since I switched to the Inspire).

3. Androidjunkee

Androidjunkee Well-Known Member

Just posted a new thread on my thoughts so far. Check it out

Pretty solid so far for sure

4. dvigue

dvigue Member

does not sound that bad...i had the droidx so it sounds better

5. Took my phone of charger at 1030am it is now 605 with a lot of testing, moderate web surfing and about 5 phone calls plus being on this app all day its at 67 % so after 7.5 hours I'm very very happy. My captivate would have needed a charge