• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey, new X10 owner here!

Bexy

Android Enthusiast
Jul 1, 2010
North East England
gizmodot.com
Hey guys, finally made the move to join the forums.

Have been here a few times from Google searches and now I have an Xperia X10, finally decided to join. My partner's also just got the HTC Desire so made sense to join :).

Also I've found the answer to everything I've looked for so far here :D.
I also need a new forum to hang around in.

I've actually ran a few forums of my own but, have sold them off. Still own some websites though and write for a couple others. And the main ones are about Sony products, the other about Sony Ericsson Xperia phones (both my sites) and I also write about the Xperia X1, which has now expanded to all the Xperia range.

Had to send my X10 back for an exchange though as it kept telling me I had no sim in the phone or no service :( and I miss it so much :O.

Anyway, I'm waffling (which is what I'm good at :eek:). So umm, yeah hi, from a long time Sony Ericsson fan and a new Android lover! And an iPhone converter :p. - Sold my iPhone to get the X10 but, ended up getting it on contract and likewise, my partner sold the iPhone for the Desire :).

Yeah I'm liking it so far :). Cept mine kept saying no sim inserted so it's been sent back for an exchange and im missing it :eek:, which sounds stupid but I am. I'm hoping they send it out today to I don't have to go the weekend without it.

But yeah, it has Android 1.6 :(. Release for 2.1 has been moved from Q4 to Q3 though and SE are working on getting 2.2 out for Q4 so it's not too bad. And anything 2.1ish I can do using my partner's phone :).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones