• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey, newbie here

Hey all, new here. Lurked for awhile, come here for troubleshooting every so often. Now I really want to root my Pantech Breakout, but I have a Mac, and I haven't been able to find a root program that is a .dmg file - most are .exe, which cannot be converted and don't run on my Mac. I strongly regret ever having to do anything with Apple ever since I got this laptop, but I digress. I finally registered because it would be nice to get some help. Thanks!

Hello AJ, welcome to the forums!

I'm hoping you'll pay a visit to Pantech Breakout - Android Forums
and the All Things Root sub-forum in that section at Breakout - All Things Root - Android Forums, because that's where it's all hashed out, as to rooting issues and device/computer methods, etc.

See you in there, and around the forums. There's a lot to see here and a lot of info! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones