1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hey stuck in rommanger

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PlayfulAlien, Apr 20, 2012.

1. PlayfulAlien

PlayfulAlien Member

so my 4g isnt work so went to the metropcs they found out its rooted then try to reset the phone now stuck in romamger i need t5o exit it

2. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

stuck in rom manager or CWM (clockwork mod Recovery)?

3. PlayfulAlien

PlayfulAlien Member

4. dulal18

dulal18 Android Enthusiast

By the way have you flashed the cwm recovery yourself or someone has done it for you? If you did it your self on the same thread it was stressed thousands of time to not do a reset via the setting or with the volume buttons as it will do a cwm bootloop. Anyway http://www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/cayman/CWM-Loop-DeLooper.zip download this save it in your micro sd and go to install from zip and locate this file and install and it will fix the phone. No offense or bashing intended just wanted to show what happens when someone doesn't read through enough

5. dulal18

So did it work out for u let us know please we will be happy to help you out that's what Androiforums is about, making life easier.

Shabbypenguin likes this.
  6. PlayfulAlien

PlayfulAlien Member

well i got a new one for free but i will but it in my micro sd i flashed it with Playfulgod rom with the lg estteem so it never truned back on they exchange it

7. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

... why? there was a fix for what you did

8. dulal18

9. PlayfulAlien

PlayfulAlien Member

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews