1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey, there developer here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheGTS, Jul 10, 2013.

1. TheGTS

TheGTS Newbie

Hey guys, I'm releasing my first game withing a few weeks and I'm looking for constructive criticism , input and any sort of feedback would be helpful. Also looking forward to being a member of this forum.

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!

looking forward for your release. we do have a specific place for you to announce it:App & Game Announcements - Android Forums

and we also have http://androidforums.com/app-game-a...requirements-posting-thread-here-read-me.html that you should read as well.

most here do not comment but once you have 25 posts you can add a link to your app(game) in your signature.

any questions please feel free to ask.

thanx,
    ocnbrze

TheGTS likes this.
  3. haskelle

haskelle Lurker

Thanks for the info. I'm another new developer writing some apps for the HTC One!

I'm glad to find a nice community here, and look forward to the connections!

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to have you here and i see you are already on board with your app in the right forum.

5. Armuro

Armuro Newbie

I'd love to give some feedback to your app, either in interface design or other stuff. I'm specializing human computer interaction so I think I could provide some feedback at least in these aspects :)

6. TheGTS

TheGTS Newbie

Hey guys, my game is about 95% complete. Taking a while but I am sure it will be released very very soon. I have pictures, trailer and game play clip. Will post them very soon!

7. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

Hi there welcome to the phandroid community. Please let us know if you need anything. We are here for you when you need us.