• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey there forum peoples

Hey all, name's Steven... After an incredibly long wait, I'm finally getting my Droid on Verizon's network. Should be delivered sometime tomorrow O_O.. I feel like a little kid waiting for a present :)

Nice to meet you all. If you have any tips right off the bat, let me know. I am inclined to tinker and therefore have been looking at a lot of information on rooting, but I'm going to be patient and use the phone for a while and get more knowledgeable before I'd ever mess with it.

In addition to that, I am *mildly* interested in development if I can get through writing the programs I already need to write for school/work..

Hey all, name's Steven... After an incredibly long wait, I'm finally getting my Droid on Verizon's network. Should be delivered sometime tomorrow O_O.. I feel like a little kid waiting for a present :)

Nice to meet you all. If you have any tips right off the bat, let me know. I am inclined to tinker and therefore have been looking at a lot of information on rooting, but I'm going to be patient and use the phone for a while and get more knowledgeable before I'd ever mess with it.

In addition to that, I am *mildly* interested in development if I can get through writing the programs I already need to write for school/work..
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones