1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Hey there.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tarabukka, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Tarabukka

Tarabukka New Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Student
    England
    Hey there, I'm Dan, and I live in the south east of England (most varied weather you'll ever see here).

I'm a web developer mainly, but I enjoy dabbling in other areas. I had previously learnt (and forgotten) Java and I liked the platform, so it makes sense for me to develop for it. I also develop with the .NET framework for desktop apps. I'm not too good at languages without some sort of VM and GC.

I currently own a Sony Ericsson phone - a non-Android one. However, I'm hoping to get a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro, which has Android 1.6, within a month. I own a jailbroken 3rd generation iPod touch.

I enjoy proving Apple fanboys wrong in blog comments, playing my guitar (terribly), playing bass guitar with a half decent sense of rhythm, and studying languages (although I suck at those too :p)

So, hello. I'm ready to enter the world of Android. First task: memorize the colour codes of the Android robot colour - CMYK and RGB hex.

Advertisement

2. Scooper

Scooper New Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Professional Bull Rider
    Cassville, MO
    Well, Welcome and good luck! I hope you make some good programs and/or modifications to existing ones for the Android OS.

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :)