• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey There!

Newbie for sure, no android experience and never used a forum before. Yes, just crawled out from under a rock that resides in my cave. Will be purchasing a Flytouch 3 soon so have been majorly lurking and learning copious amounts of stuff! Wiki has seen a lot of action from me. Anyway, thankful as heck you all are here and I'm SURE I'll be brain picking once I take the plunge and buy. Patience is an issue (or lack there of) so (with hand over heart) I promise to search and learn before my fingers start flying with the questions. Thanks in advance everyone!

BTW, what's a tag, tracback and icon??? Just kiddin, I'll look em up.

Welcome to Android Forums. It is a wise person that uses these forums before they purchase. Not all devices area created equal and not all desires are equal. You will pick up a lot of insight from actual users here at Android Forums. It's that hands on experience sort of information that just can't be beat. If you have any trouble finding the section or sections of this forum that are of interest to you just give us a shout. We'd love to help you get the most out of your visit here. If you haven't already discovered, this forum is set up with many sub forums.. one for each android device. By clicking into a particular sub forum you will be in an area where just that device is being discussed. Here is a link to the Flytouch 3 Tablet you mentioned:
Gome Flytouch 3 - Android Forums I hope you enjoy the forums and it proves to be a useful tool in your research.

Reactions: nikkithumper
Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums!

I've always found that if the cave is sufficiently comfortable, there's no need to crawl out into the cruel sunlight. Unfortunately being surrounded by rock really interferes with cellular service ;)

We are a patient and understanding lot and ready to answer any question you might have, even if we have to make it up. Some things you might find conflicting information in the wiki's and other forae, so always check back here for the low down.

Reactions: nikkithumper
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones