• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey... what's up?

I just came from the world of iOS, and I am a loyal Apple customer. I was happy with iOS, but Droid X has really beat my iPhone 4's purpose. I am really happy with my Droid X, it's large screen is a plus, It was a little tricky to get around at first, but I have had experience with linux before, so learning how to use it is a snap. I switched over to verizon on saturday and I have only had this phone since sunday, and I have already learned how to download apps, customize everything. I am far from an Android expert, but it's very easy to learn about it. I love how on iOS it costs $4.99 US to buy Sonic 2, and for my Droid X I can load up as many games as I want through Genesis A.D. for FREE! Android is the BEST mobile platform ever. My first phone was a Motorola Razor, and it lasted me quite a while, in fact I still have it today and it's about 6 years old. I went with the Motorola Droid X, thinking that the company makes reliable and powerful phones, which I was right. When it comes to computers, I use Macs with OS X and linux. When it comes to phones, I'm now all Droid. Who ever invented Droid must have been the smartest person in the world.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones