1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hey... what's up?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by powermac82, May 2, 2011.

1. powermac82

powermac82 Lurker
    None

May 2, 2011
    Computer repair business, software engineer
    I just came from the world of iOS, and I am a loyal Apple customer. I was happy with iOS, but Droid X has really beat my iPhone 4's purpose. I am really happy with my Droid X, it's large screen is a plus, It was a little tricky to get around at first, but I have had experience with linux before, so learning how to use it is a snap. I switched over to verizon on saturday and I have only had this phone since sunday, and I have already learned how to download apps, customize everything. I am far from an Android expert, but it's very easy to learn about it. I love how on iOS it costs $4.99 US to buy Sonic 2, and for my Droid X I can load up as many games as I want through Genesis A.D. for FREE! Android is the BEST mobile platform ever. My first phone was a Motorola Razor, and it lasted me quite a while, in fact I still have it today and it's about 6 years old. I went with the Motorola Droid X, thinking that the company makes reliable and powerful phones, which I was right. When it comes to computers, I use Macs with OS X and linux. When it comes to phones, I'm now all Droid. Who ever invented Droid must have been the smartest person in the world.

Advertisement

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    Systems Administrator
    Northern Ky
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male