• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey y'all

LUMtnHwk

Jun 13, 2012
Hi all,

Just registered for the forum.

I'm not an Android user quite yet, but I will be getting the HTC Evo V 4G (Evo 3D) within the next couple weeks so I've come here to hopefully learn some of the ins and outs of Android, ICS, and Sense 3.6 before I get the phone.

===

A little bit about me:

I'm currently a rising Junior at Lehigh University, studying Materials Engineering.

I'm on all sorts of other forums - bodybuilding dawt com, ultimate-guitar, saabcentral, and Revora - so if any of y'all are on those boards too gimme a holler!

I did some Android programming back in high school, which was cool.

My cousin-in-law is a software engineer at Google so hopefully if all else fails she'll be able to help me out (hah)

I'm a golfer, soccer player, rugby player, amateur luthier, and Saab lover.

I'm a US Navy kid.

====

Anyway, that's about it. I look forward to learning a lot, and I hope y'all look forward to my blatant newbie questions!

Welcome to the AF, look around and enjoy. :beerglass:

Be sure to check out the sections dedicated to your Android device and your Carrier.

Also if you want to be able to connect to the Forums from your Android device, be sure to check out the free Phandroid app in the Google Play Market. Cheers!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones