1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey Y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BriteSun, Jul 7, 2013.

1. BriteSun

BriteSun Lurker

Just saying Hi like the little Android (love him!!) guy says!! I am currently an iPhone 5 user, but thinking (seriously) about pulling the trigger on either the Note 2 OR the S4 (I know this is the N2 forum, and that is what I'm leaning more toward) so that is why I'm posting here. There are some things on the N2 that I really like, that aren't offered with the S4, and vice versa!!
    When I say that I am seriously thinking about one or the other, I mean SERIOUSLY!! I am not available to upgrade until September of 2014!! So, I would be paying full price for it!! I have never used an Android phone, but have friends and co-workers that have them. I really like the Swype keyboard! The apps for iPhone "swype" aren't very good, and you have to cut/paste to messages! Just too much work! I have really had good luck, and enjoyed using my iPhones (have had 3, 4 and now 5) but I just feel like trying Android. I've read several posters that moved (defected? ;) ) from iPhone to Android, and say that they will never go back to Apple again!! On the same note, I've read the same from those who switched from 'Droid to Apple!
    Just a few questions,
    1) does the N2 only come in 16GB?
    2) how awkward or "goofy looking" does it really look holding the N2 to your ear, considering how big it is?!!
    3) what would be the best Bluetooth headset to get for the N2?

I'm sure I will think of more questions later. I'm just still waffling back and forth between the N2 and S4. And yes, I know that the N3 is due out in a few months, but from all I've read, it will be a little bit bigger than the 2, and I think that would really look funny up to the ear!!!! BUT, I've also read that it will probably have 13 megapixel camera! <sigh> Yet another thing to think about! LOL
    Anyhow, thanks for letting me ramble! Thanks for any and all advice, or input!! :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Welcome to the forums!!! :D

As far as I can tell the note 2 only comes with 16 GB.

If you're seriously looking for a good Bluetooth earpiece, you won't need to hold it to your ear. :)
    I've seen a few folks holding it to their ear, at first it looked a little weird, but I remember when the OG Evo came out and it looked HUGE. Now it's not so bad, you'll adapt. :)

I personally don't use Bluetooth earpieces, so I'm not really any help for this one. My advice is to look online and read as many reviews as possible. The choose one that looks good to you. :)

If you want to check out the S4 and ask questions, we have a forum for that phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android Forums

We also have the Note 2:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Forums

Almost forgot, we also have an area for device comparisons:
    http://androidforums.com/device-carrier-comparisons/

Don't hesitate to ask questions, we're a friendly bunch here. :)

LilBit and BriteSun like this.
  3. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

Welcome to the forums BriteSun!! Check out those links Granite gave you:D

Granite1 likes this.