• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

vbetts

Android Enthusiast
Mar 24, 2010
How's everyone doing today? :D

Was looking up android information, and found this forum and I had a question so I ended up joining. Anyways, I don't have an Android phone(Maybe soon), but I do mess around with android x86 a lot, and have had a lot of success with it. Other than that, I like cars, I build computers for games, I play games, and I love the original Pokemon games. Software experience, as I said Android x86, several Linux Distros, Mac Os X(On PPC, Intel mac, and x86 versions), WebOS, and Windows NT systems. Even where I work, I deal with phones a lot of time. Most of the time now, it's Android phones. The most I sell for accessories is actually a lot of times for the Moment.

How's everyone doing today? :D

Was looking up android information, and found this forum and I had a question so I ended up joining. Anyways, I don't have an Android phone(Maybe soon), but I do mess around with android x86 a lot, and have had a lot of success with it. Other than that, I like cars, I build computers for games, I play games, and I love the original Pokemon games. Software experience, as I said Android x86, several Linux Distros, Mac Os X(On PPC, Intel mac, and x86 versions), WebOS, and Windows NT systems. Even where I work, I deal with phones a lot of time. Most of the time now, it's Android phones. The most I sell for accessories is actually a lot of times for the Moment.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones