• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ChefNsm

Mar 20, 2010
hello im chefnsm. im new here and just purchased my first android phone. im totally new to android, just switched from windows mobile. I'm here to learn about android and what it has to offer. Im always open to to try new things and learn as much as possible. Im not really much of tech guy so go easy on me. Haha.Well Im looking forward to see what andoid and everybody here have in store from me.

hello im chefnsm. im new here and just purchased my first android phone. im totally new to android, just switched from windows mobile. I'm here to learn about android and what it has to offer. Im always open to to try new things and learn as much as possible. Im not really much of tech guy so go easy on me. Haha.Well Im looking forward to see what andoid and everybody here have in store from me.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones