• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bani kanta

Lurker
Jul 23, 2013
Please Help me . I owned a mobile micromax canvas HD. android 4.1.2 jelly bean . I hav a problem with ma mobile screen that flickers every time. so is that a main issue ?? i want to know that, is the problem of hardware or software ??? or if it is the software problem. how to get rid of this problem ??
I disable the HW overlays under the developer options and also disable the auto brightness. but it still remains flickering. it feels very annoying.

what is the issue?? is it the software or the hardware ?? anybody hav the same problem ?? is anybody come over it then please tell me how to stop the screen blinking.. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

G'day and welcome bani kanta! :hello: There are two Micromax Canvas models, is yours the A100 or the 2 A110? The place for your question to be seen by other Canvas users would be either: http://androidforums.com/micromax-canvas-a100/609825-micromax-canvas-a100-faqs.html or Micromax Canvas 2 A110 - Android Forums

I can move it to the correct forum if you want, after you tell me which exact model you have. Alternatively you can go there and post your question again if you like. Hope you get the problem sorted out quickly, it sounds very annoying.

g.e.

edit: :ahhhhh: ninja'd!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones