• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've recently changed from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy SIII and so far, I'm enjoying the experience.

I figured that as I'm using most of Google's other services (Plus, Search, Docs, Pictures, Talk etc) that I might as well use a phone that integrates well.

Only thing I've found to complain about so far turned out to not to be the phone's fault - the Microsoft ActiveSync client sucks the battery is enormous quantities for some reason - even with Sync turned off for it.

Since I kind of need this for work emails it's a pain, but I bought Juice Defender and that keeps it manageable.

Apart from that, I've found exact matches or viable replacements for just about every app I had on the iPhone.

Hopefully, this forum is Tapatalk enabled.

Cheers,
BAzz

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones