• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HHGregg No Contract Price.

Hey Guys and Gals. I've been lurking for a while, but finally took the plunge and registered. Yesterday I stopped in the Belair, Maryland HHGregg store to look at the Nexus. The salesman started to talk to me about the Nexus. Being already under contract I had to pay full retail. He stated their price was 699.99. I asked if he would match Verizon at 649.99. The store assistant manager came over and said how about 585.00. I was very surprised as I have never had anyone offer me something for less than I asked to pay. I quickly said yes. Once the manager left I asked the salesman why the manger did that. He said they have a contest between stores this weekend to see which one can sell the most phones. I don't know if this applies to all stores, but to anyone interested in getting a Nexus who has to pay full retail, its worth a shot.

Reactions: alostpacket

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones