1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HHGregg No Contract Price.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by badbubba, Dec 24, 2011.

1. badbubba

badbubba Lurker

Hey Guys and Gals. I've been lurking for a while, but finally took the plunge and registered. Yesterday I stopped in the Belair, Maryland HHGregg store to look at the Nexus. The salesman started to talk to me about the Nexus. Being already under contract I had to pay full retail. He stated their price was 699.99. I asked if he would match Verizon at 649.99. The store assistant manager came over and said how about 585.00. I was very surprised as I have never had anyone offer me something for less than I asked to pay. I quickly said yes. Once the manager left I asked the salesman why the manger did that. He said they have a contest between stores this weekend to see which one can sell the most phones. I don't know if this applies to all stores, but to anyone interested in getting a Nexus who has to pay full retail, its worth a shot.

alostpacket likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews