1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi all :))

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bluezz, Feb 17, 2011.

1. bluezz

bluezz Lurker

I have a milestone and thought this looked like a good friendly place to learn more about it.

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 "The Incompetent Moderator!"

Welcome to Android Forums! :)

bluezz likes this.
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

bluezz likes this.
  4. bluezz

bluezz Lurker

Thanx for the welcome. I am learning slowly.... the only help I have is tech support and twice now I've been told to go trade my phone in because it sounds like a phone issue, then I eventually figure it out myself.

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Unfortunately sometimes carrier tech support follows the path of least resistance. And it's almost always easier to replace the phone rather than repair it...

6. samblane

samblane Lurker

Exactly what's happened to me a few times! Except it wasn't replace the phone but do a factory reset which I wouldn't do. And I too, eventually figured out the problem but it's way fustrating. What I don't understand if why Motorola (in my case I have a moto droidx) doesn't provide a detailed owners manual of how to use the basic native built in functions like the calendar and contact lists.

7. bluezz

bluezz Lurker

when I made arangements for our new phones the person I spoke with said I would be receiving a quick start manuel, which I never did and when I questioned not receiving one a few times everyone seems to have differant stories on wheather or not I'm suposed to......I. finallygave up asking.