• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bolehill

Lurker
Jan 3, 2012
Hi
I live in Treeton near Rotherham UK
I dont have any Android knowledge
Bought my son a Cambridge Sciences V10 Tablet for Christmas
I think he has deleted some important system files because when he first turned it on and inserted SD card all worked fine. However after he and his uncle had been tinkering about with it the camera suddenly couldnt find the sd card and reported this as an error.
I have joined this forum in the hope that someone can enlighten me with regards to the Android world

Thank you

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your son's tablet. Sometimes you need to have the device format the SD card for it to be read properly by the device. Once in a while the SD card is not seated properly. I'd recommend checking to see if you can access the SD card from another app or via a browser. You might just need to reboot the tablet to regain access. For the very best suggestions you should click into the area of general tablet discussions which can be found here: General Tablet Talk - Android Forums
Best of luck to you and thanks for using these forums.

Reactions: Bolehill
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones