• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hi and heeelllppppp

nastynik

Lurker
Feb 21, 2011
hi there, im here for a little help, (aint we all), i left a kid playing with my phone with android lock running, bought me 5 minutes peace and then disaster, it now wants my email address that i used 16 months ago, i cant remember it and cant find it, any help you bguys, ive tried all the youtube stuff, and cant do a master reset i have far too much to loose, its just a one way phone now :eek:

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Theoretically you could go to Gmail via the web interface and try to reset the password. That said, some have reported that after resetting their Gmail password, they were still unable to log into their phone. My guess is that the new password needs time to sync between Gmail and the phone.

If this doesn't work then you may not like what you have to do next...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones