1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi//Apps won't download?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by curtiss582, Dec 29, 2012.

1. curtiss582

curtiss582 Lurker

Soooo hi. I'm Sabrina, it's kinda forcing me to introduce myself? Really, though, I have a problem. I have a non-phone android that won't let me see apps downloaded from Google Play. I can download them and they're there in the Play library, but they aren't anywhere on the device itself, even in the all apps/downloaded apps library. Any suggestions on what to do?
    Thanks!

Oh, the device is a Zen Touch 2 if that helps.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

Welcome Sabrina to AF :hello: Have you tried looking in the app drawer? Depending on your operating system it will either be in the top corner or bottom of your screen in the middle. Usually it looks like a bunch of lines or boxes. Good Luck :D

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hi Sabrina...

Glad to have you onboard. I'm not familiar with your device, but hopefully the link below will show you how to installed the Play Store correctly on this device.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1279908.

I hope you have some understanding of how to do this. If not, just ask if you have any question. We'll be more than happy to assist you.

However, it would be best for you to post your concerns over @ our Android Lounge forum.
    Best of luck.

Happy Holidays! :santaclaus:

4. curtiss582

curtiss582 Lurker

Thanks for the hi's, I figured out my problem. The device currently doesn't support Google Play, so I'm at the mercy of the device's preferred app store... oh well!

5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

I figured that much...fortunately, the folks over @ XDA seemed to have found a way of making this possible. .:)

If you really need to get the Play Store operating the way it should...then you might wanna checkout the link above.

6. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

Thanks for posting your answer. :D