• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Crew

patkap41

Lurker
Oct 3, 2010
Hey there folks. My name is Pat and I am from the upper Peninsula of Michigan. AT&T customers hate the fact that i am one of a few that utilize an android phone, they dont have 3G, but i do..Everywhere :) Verizon is amazing, but their motorola phones are shit. let's be honest. My droid X can do some crazzyy shit, I have 3G and no one else does. but that's where it stops.
Unfortunately, i have come to this website in search of answers as to why the UI is soo god awful sluggish.. the music player will work when it wants to. suppeeerrr glitchy transition between ANY app. sometimes i get lucky and it works super nice. other days, it will be a poltergeist and piss me off to no end. I never had to put up with any of this when i had a cheap 40 dollar phone from walmart, why cant my Droid X do a simple task like playing music or making a phonecall?! If it werent for this website, i honestly would have lost my sanity already. At least I'm not alone on this planet of android.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones