1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi everybody! I'm Dr. Nick!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by collin.graves1, Jul 21, 2011.

1. collin.graves1

None

Not really, but anyway. I joined this forum to look into rooting my thunderbolt. As everybody knows, this phone is a POS in stock form, and the last update made it worse. I want stock gignerbread, free hotspot, and a phone that doesn't require daily battery pulls. If anyone can do remote access rooting at a fair price, email me with the details collin dot graves at-don't-spam-me (mail by google, you all know: the big G one with the dot com at the end that everyone uses for Android).

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Hi Dr Nick!

You should be able to find a all things root section in here - http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/ - other people with the same device are the best to help you... rooting's generally not as hard as it seems... I had no experience myself and managed to do it by following the guides!

If I were you, I'd remove your email address from here... just to protect yourself... not from other people on here, but from spam!

Hope you find the info you need!

collin.graves1 likes this.
  3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Hey Collin, welcome to the AndroidForums.

There should be a ton of info for you in the T-Bolt forum that D-U-R-X kindly linked for you (specifically the all-things-root sub-forum).

Cheers and glad you signed-up.