• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Everyone

dannyg40

Dec 4, 2009
Glad I found a forum for the Samsung Moment. I know will be doing a lot of searching past topics to help me get familiar with the phone. After 5 years Sprint finally got me to upgrade from my old MM-8300 flip phone. (Yep, its been that long). I was stuck on getting the Hero but Im glad I got the Moment. I definitly needed the keyboard in my case. So far I like the phone a lot but Im in my mid 40's and getting older so it's going to take me a little while :)

Glad I found a forum for the Samsung Moment. I know will be doing a lot of searching past topics to help me get familiar with the phone. After 5 years Sprint finally got me to upgrade from my old MM-8300 flip phone. (Yep, its been that long). I was stuck on getting the Hero but Im glad I got the Moment. I definitly needed the keyboard in my case. So far I like the phone a lot but Im in my mid 40's and getting older so it's going to take me a little while :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones