• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everyone

I'm a android and I will die a android. I will never slip into the dark side to be called any type of fruit, you know banana, pear, APPLE!!! :eek:. I am totally loyal and friendly and love to find different ways to enjoy the android life.

I hope that my fellow androids will except my new friendship and we can all help each other in anyway possible (with android situations of course).
I am a computer tech for the county and I love my job, I love my music and my new T-Moible Samsung Galaxy S2. I love my electric bass and I love my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2. I like movies (action & comedy) and I love my T-Moible Samsung Galaxy S2. I like making new friends and I love my T-Moible Samsung Galaxy S2. :D

Hope to be hearing from you all!!!

Dan'l

Hello, daddyhall210 and welcome to Android forums. Good to have a new member here.:)
good to see someone here who has a love for Android as much as we do. You might want to check out our Android Phones section and to check out your devices sub-forum to find tips, information and help with your device should you need it.
I hope you find our forums to your liking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones