1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by puggster, Apr 30, 2012.

1. puggster

puggster Newbie
    None

Apr 4, 2012
    Hello, im puggster. im new here but been lurking in the shadows of this forum for sometime, found some information valuble so decided to join and take part etc.

Im pretty new to android devices, well about a year or so experience with some things ranging from tabs to phones,

Currently own a geniatech atv2000, htc wildfire, and just sold a tab, but anyhoo's, ive recently began to dabble in development for android, exited in the concept that apps can be driven in js, html type design, since im a novice web developer i decided to pick up the sdk for android and do some projects. since completed a beta app called appyDROID, its a kinda web based app, which i will share on the applications section later, so do check that out!

Ive also worked on many devices, and owned a repair shop called gcycle, but gave that up a while ago, so feel free to fire tech related stuff at me,

im also a qualifyed pc technitian, consultant, and helped the development of the very first homebrew on the gizmondo handheld device, you can check out my videos on youtube, we were the first community in the world to hack the device, i was the first to fully unlock the wince framework and worked on the development of making it functional,

Anyhoos geek stuff out the way,
    i look forward to getting to know the fine people of this forum,

Anyways must dash :vroam:
    cyall around

puggz

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello, puggz. :ciao:

It's nice to have you aboard. I hope your time here will be awesome.