1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support hi everyone.....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by melaniebaluyot, May 3, 2012.

1. melaniebaluyot

None

May 3, 2012
    Hello... I'm Lanie:love:.... I have a queztion to everyone, but just to let you know I'm using a samsung galaxy y.... My problem is I don't have a outgoing call..... And I can't receive any call, My friends told me that she call just an hour and my phone just ringing.... But actually I did'nt RECEIVE any call and Every time i call someone my phone always SHOW this.... ( CALL NOT SEND) HANGING UP :thinking:... I dont really know how to solve this problem..... Is SOMEONE knows how to solve my problem? I NEED help :tomato::adore:please i need your help......

Advertisement

2. jacquey0916

jacquey0916 Lurker
    None

May 3, 2012
    Hi lanie.
    Assuming that you have good service when your calls, incoming and outgoing, will not connect I'd say that you probably have a defective phone. I would take your phone to your wireless providers store, for example, if you have at&t then take it to your local at@t store and tell them that you are having these issues and everything you have tried on your own to fix it cut nothing is working and sometimes, from my own personal experience, they will give u a new phone right on the spot, other times they will have to have one sent to u, or ordered for pick up in store. But before they give u a replacement phone they will have to check to see if they can fix it themselves or have it sent out to be fixed and make sure that it is not something that you did to cause the problem, such as water damage or phone damage and also make sure that it still is under the manufacturers warranty, which is usually a 1 year warranty. Also, not sure if you have it but insurance on your phone is a very good thing to have . It ranges In price depending on your wireless carrier from $4.99th $9.99per month. Since these smartphone are very expensive to buy out right, insurance makes it very affordable to get a new phone if something happens to your current phone such as list or stolen phone, water damage or a broken phone that was your fault ( not an option with all insurance companies) . Sorry, I keep babbling. But my answer to u Is to take it to the place you bought it and have them see what they can do for you!

3. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Android Expert
    None

Oct 6, 2011
    Sangli
    Hello lanie :)
    Welcome to androidforums
    I am moving your thread to galaxy y section where you will get appropriate solution for your problem :)