1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by flutterbye, Aug 17, 2012.

1. flutterbye

flutterbye Lurker

I've been lurking & enjoying the forums for a couple of weeks & have found answers to some of my questions & some answers to questions i hadn't anticipated i'd have.
    I've had my lg esteem for a couple of weeks. i bought it used & rooted but don.t have a lot of info on it. I've been poking around trying to make sense of it.
    i had an unrooted Samsung admire for about a month before i got this & had a Samsung messager2 for forever before that.
    i'll soon be diving in & trying to get help.
    advance apologies for dumb questions, mispostings, etc & advance thanks for your help.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Glad you finally decide to join, you will find this site very useful

flutterbye likes this.
  3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

Welcome to the forums flutter, first off no question is dumb or stupid, all questions need to be answered, even if it is the same question, we do not mind lending a helping hand, that is the community of Android Forums.

your LG Esteem forum is located here:
    LG Esteem - Android Forums

and if you have any questions you can post there or you can PM anyone who you may think can help, anyone who has a Green name or Red name will be glad to help you in any way you need it.

flutterbye likes this.
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hey flutterbye... :ciao:

Let me add my welcome to the list. Lets hope you'll find this place as awesome as i do.

flutterbye likes this.