• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Everyone! :)

Hi Everyone! MY name is Stacey Bodwell, and I work for a mobile app development company in southern New Hampshire! We have many cool apps including the free bikini themed flashlight app with pics on the flashlight app and in the gallery. (BikiniLite)

I like to try out every new phone when they come out and am always checking out new apps for work. Hit me up on Facebook, check out the bikinilite website, and keep an eye out for me on here. :)

Hello Stacey Bodwell. Welcome to Android Forums. We do have an area where you can share your work here at AF. I encourage you to announce an app release in that area only. All other areas will be considered spamming the site and will be removed. It's also the area where our members know to look for new apps. It works out well and I hope you will take advantage of that. Be certain to read the Sticky threads to be certain you are following the app announcement requirements.
Here is a link: http://androidforums.com/app-game-announcements/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones