1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Hi Folks I managed to download an app called Showbox on my phone, which as I understand it, enables

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by geek84, Oct 25, 2014.

1. geek84

geek84 Lurker

Hi Folks

I managed to download an app called Showbox on my phone, which as I understand it, enables you to watch movies on your mobile phone. Is that correct?

I am not very tech savvy, so was wondering if any of you kind folk out there would answer some of the questions that I have:

1. How do I find out that I have downloaded the app correctly?
    2. When I touch the Showbox icon (which shows a photo of a human eye), how do I use it to find films that I want to watch?
    3. Once I find a suitable film, how do I download it on to the phone?
    4. Would that use a lot of memory and would I need some sort of memory card?
    5. If I wanted to watch the downloaded film on a normal TV, how do I connect my phone to the TV?

Thanks very much in advance for your responses.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

I don't think apps like this should be discussed here because they circumvent copyrighted material

Mikestony likes this.
  3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello and welcome geek84;)
    As jj14x states, discussing, or providing support/direction to apps that circumvent copyright, cannot be discussed here, sorry:(

On that note, I'm sure you will find the rest of the forums helpful and we can surely help with any other issue you may have;)

I am closing this thread, and if you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me:)

/thread closed

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews