1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi from a forum newbee!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bewa, Jan 21, 2013.

1. bewa

bewa Lurker
    None

Jan 21, 2013
    Hey there guys. Hopin to add to n poss even share the little knowlage i have of android phones! Had s3 for several months now n am prety sure i aint using it to its full abilities:eek:

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi bewa. It's a pleasure to welcome you to Android Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. You will very likely want to check out the discussion area we have for your S3. The friendly members there love the S3 and enjoy trading tips and tricks. It's also a great place for support if something should go South. Here is a link to that area: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums
    Thanks for joining the community and I hope you can gain from our friendly members.

3. eyebeam

eyebeam Android Expert
    None

Welcome to AF, bewa. :hello: Glad to have you join us.

Hopefully the good folks over in our SGS3 section can help you get the most out of your phone. As olbriar said, that's a pretty lively forum, so you should have a good time learning new info, and sharing what you already know.

Of course there's also much more to see here at AF, so have a look around and enjoy the forums. If there's some way we can be of assistance, just let us know - We'd be happy to help.

Happy posting. :)

- eyebeam