• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from a new Android user

GuitarDemon

Apr 17, 2010
Hi everyone! I've just got my first Android phone (HTC Desire), and so far I'm fairly happy.... just a few things I can't get my head around. I've used Symbian phones over the last few years, and they became more and more outdated as all my friends were getting iPhones, with all the apps. I can see that Android is probably going to be the future for mobiles - the app store is a bit disappointing at the moment, but I suspect will only get better. Hopefully I'll get some help here to increase my confidence with Android! Cheers!

Hi everyone! I've just got my first Android phone (HTC Desire), and so far I'm fairly happy.... just a few things I can't get my head around. I've used Symbian phones over the last few years, and they became more and more outdated as all my friends were getting iPhones, with all the apps. I can see that Android is probably going to be the future for mobiles - the app store is a bit disappointing at the moment, but I suspect will only get better. Hopefully I'll get some help here to increase my confidence with Android! Cheers!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones