• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from Dominican Republic

symonsay

Lurker
Dec 26, 2011
Hi to all of you, i'm from Dominican Republic, a little history about my, i have been a Blackberry power user for a few years now, about 6 month ago i purchase a Asus eee pad and get in love with Android, and last week i just get a Galaxy S2 and i love this phone, hope i can learn a lot in here, and help other people to.

Welcome to the Android Forum - It's nice to have you aboard...

I have linked all varients of your phone, because they're a few carriers who have the same device, and I'm not sure which one you have - go ahead and select the right one for you.
There are plenty of tips, tricks and information on your device as well as plenty of wonderful people to help you along the way.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)

Thanks for joining and I hope the information here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays.. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones