• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from new Android user

Hi there,
I'm happy that I came across this forum. Such a wealth of information! I'm a Blackberry/iPhone convert, having just picked up a Rogers Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE. So I'm going through a bit of a learning curve. The forum has been so helpful in finding answers to my simple questions such as: how do I rename a folder? I got my answer in a couple seconds, and yes I used the search function.
I really like my new phone and with the help of literature here, I'm preparing to root it. At this point my motive is to just get rid of the Rogers bloatware and hopefully get ICS when available.
Nice to meet all of you, at least virtually.
Emeline.

Welcome to the Android Forum - nice to have you aboard...We're here to help you find your way!

There a few carriers who have the Samsung Galaxy S2 - So I have linked all varients of your phone. I have highlighted your phone's carrier.

There are plenty of hints, tips, tricks and information on your device, as well as a bunch of experience members to help you along the way.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

I hope you find this place interesting and useful! ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones